I’m a software engineer at Stripe working on payment APIs and products, based in Singapore. I like baking, self-improvement, writing, and cats.
Here are some other things you might want to know about me:
- I write about tech and culture. You can find selected works here.
- I was most recently working on infrastructure engineering and observability both at Stripe and at Pinterest.
- I do international public speaking on a variety of topics including observability, user-oriented development, and developer tooling. You can find my speaking info and past talks here. Invite me to your conference in 2020!
- I’ve been on the program committee for SRECon, Velocity Conf, and Monitorama.
- I served on the board of Stanford Women in Computer Science for 3 years. Because of my work in building an inclusive and active community, computer science became the most popular major for women at Stanford.
- I dabbled in philosophy. My favorite classes covered existentialism, philosophy and literature, and ethics. I also took classes in legal philosophy, gender studies, and formal logic.